Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Dividend Investor and Buy and hold :your Goal

The Buy and hold who is building a dividend machine is actually PLEASED when prices go down

The reinvested dividends and the ability to borrow money cheaper because of the FED lowering interest rates has made stocks like MO and PM "unusually inexpensive" relative to future earnings and dividends

If you read my book Consume Consume and Consume More the 2 stocks my formula selected 40 months ago Anheueser and Berkshire have risen over 70% and 22% respectively in that time time span despite todays"depressed market"

Remeber this great quote " BUy and Hold is great now if you have the stomach for it

9 years Altria helped me become financially independent .Trust me its worth it.I know because it happened to me

In later article you will see actual case studies

A portfolio that consists of Reynolds,Altria ,Phillip Morris. Coca Cola and Proctor Gamble ,Johnson and Johnson and Pfizer at today's prices is crucial

Click Here!

Click Here!

Click Here!

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment