Monday, December 15, 2008

Has anyone ever subscribed to any stock programs

As the author of Consume Consume and Consume More, a Book dedicated to helping the reader go from zero to millionaire status by following a simple plan I have met many investors worldwide

Please share your experiences in investing books or programs you have found beneficial

One of the goals of this BLOG is to WRITE reviews of my book and the thousands of programs out there in the massive market of"Investment information"

If you have any information on these programs Click Here!

Click Here!

Click Here!


In the event you ever intend to purchase or have purchased any of these your feedback is wanted

Personally I do NOT particpate in the"buying information" market but many readers who have more faith and money that I do are more open minded and less cynical than I am.

Of course I think my book is all one needs.lol

1 comment:

  1. I have no experience with the links provided but in the past I have used newsletters. Of course I have a library of investment books as well. If you want us to post books we have read then let us know.

    ReplyDelete